cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The site won't let me pay for my service. Please Help

dnbbs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to pay for my account and I keep getting a message that says "Unable to Process Transaction  Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information."

I contaced my credit card company and they are saying that everything is fine on their end.

Am I able to pay with a debit card anywhere?

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I manually load PM vouchers from canadian tire in additonal to autopay.

Dan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Usually this is an issue with the address on your credit card. Like @mimmo suggested, if you have an apt number, try not putting it, or try adding it in front, so this:

123 Some Name Street #123

Becomes:

123-123 Some Name Street

Or just

123 Some Name Street

Also the "Street" part may be an issue. Try St, or try removing it completely (this applies for any other possible word like Road, Court, Crescent, whatever).

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
For future signup for autopay this way you don't have to worry about making payments. I am been using autopay since I signup and its works pretty well. I usually put 30 or 40 dollars every month manually its kind of helpful. This way I don't have to make 1 payment and still getting autopay rewards too. 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you can try leaving out the last didget of your postalcode

or not putting a unit number in your address

else you can buy votures https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay (scroll half way down)

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If you already have autopay enabled then you can call 611 and pay over there as well.
If not then try different browser also different card make sure all billing details matched up and inserted exactly if you have a unit or apt number ignore that. If nothing work then send a msg to mod
Send a private message with your ph#, sim# and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.