cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The right time to set up an autopay

Rifrai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I currently have some available funds in my account, but I would like to set up an autopay for next month onwards. Should I set it up right now after the payment for this month is deducted, or wait till the available funds on my account are zero? I've also been noticing that some people are having issues with autopay recently, so would you guys recommend I set it up at all?

6 REPLIES 6

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jb456 wrote:

Also what you can do (which I do) if log into self serve account a few days before your due date is due and add money to your account to cover the payment... system always deducts from your balance first before charging your card. This way if you have a balance to cover monthly payment then you don't have to worry of autopay will work or not due to system errors..Just sit back and enjoy the $2 discount 😁

What I do as well. 

Rifrai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much @Jb456 @Triguy ! Will do that. 😄 

@Rifrai wrote:

Hi, I currently have some available funds in my account, but I would like to set up an autopay for next month onwards. Should I set it up right now after the payment for this month is deducted, or wait till the available funds on my account are zero? I've also been noticing that some people are having issues with autopay recently, so would you guys recommend I set it up at all?

Autopay isn't set at a fixed amount. It takes into your account your balances and charges only what's needed.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Also what you can do (which I do) if log into self serve account a few days before your due date is due and add money to your account to cover the payment... system always deducts from your balance first before charging your card. This way if you have a balance to cover monthly payment then you don't have to worry of autopay will work or not due to system errors..Just sit back and enjoy the $2 discount 😁

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could set it up after your next payment.  Some people have no problem s with autopay while others find it does not work.  Most people recommend to have extra funds in the event it does not work so your service does not get interrupted.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Set it up right now so you can start getting the autopay discount.

When autopay is on you get a $2 discount per month. So if you set up now you'll save $2 on next renewal

Need Help? Let's chat.