cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The pin on my voucher isn't working

Pinkwheeler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to activate my voucher but when I type it in I'm told my request cannot be completed. I waited, and made sure I was typing it in correctly. 

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddeep91 wrote:

@Pinkwheeler ,

People have reported before that when you use the voucher by calling 611. It gets activated within minutes.  So by calling 611 it did not work for you?

It's more about the store not completing the process. Those little pinpad thingies need to get reconciled somewhere. Apparently they aren't live.

The delayed ones. Some vendors do seem more immediate.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Pinkwheeler ,

People have reported before that when you use the voucher by calling 611. It gets activated within minutes.  So by calling 611 it did not work for you?

@Pinkwheeler  I suppose so...when you find out how long....maybe after they close tonight and send in their credit card payments? After you load it onto your account can you take a pic of the voucher and tell us how long it took to become valid onto the voucher catalogue thread? We don't have an example of a Wal-Mart voucher and many people purchase from there. Your contribution would be very useful! Many others in your current position would be very thankful to have that information provided to them. Thanks!

@Pinkwheeler wrote:

I got it from Wal-Mart. I guess Wal-Mart takes a while to activate 

If by tomorrow the voucher pin does not work, I would contact a moderator at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If possible, try buyIng a voucher from Shoppers Drug Mart next time. I’ve activated their vouchers within minutes of purchasing them.

Pinkwheeler

I got it from Wal-Mart. I guess Wal-Mart takes a while to activate 

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I use vouchers all the time I've never had a problem. I just used 611 two days ago and public mobile texted me before I hung up the phone that I paid!

@Pinkwheeler  Which retailer did you purchase your voucher from? Search "Voucher Catalogue" to give you some examples of vouchers and the correct 12 digit code to use.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Pinkwheeler wrote:

I've been trying to activate my voucher but when I type it in I'm told my request cannot be completed. I waited, and made sure I was typing it in correctly. 

@Pinkwheeler  Depending on where your purchased your voucher it can take up to 24 hours to get activated with PM's system. Just keep trying and it will eventually work. If not contact PM and attach the receipt and they will add it for you.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Pinkwheeler

That's what I've been doing, but when I type in the pin it doesnt work

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Call 611 from your phone to add.

Need Help? Let's chat.