cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The dates for registering a credit do not go high enough it stops at 2024

Jaykal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not replace my old card with my new card because the date I need is not there. The drop menu only goes up to the date 2024 and I can not manual enter it. 

10 REPLIES 10

deeman1

Well i hate to say this isnt solved problem, this is add a security risk problem. You are giving your card details to a person you have never met through a message system, who knows if they write them down cvv number and all(or msg saved for quality purpose). I had to replace my card because it was hacked, now in last 3 months it was used at Walmart, Ebay, Amazon and HERE(first month here, but was put in thru site not a MoD) and my details were taken from somewhere, yet i had that card for 3 years never a prob, but somewhere my details got out. The Visa investigator told me that it was usually a place it was used in last 3 months has been comprimised to get details, but couldnt tell me more then that about my case. SO i will say i have to renew by the 4th, and if the site doesnt handle 2025 cards by then I think i may go to Chatr for same deal and a site that is up to date 😞 The service on my phone is great, but your crappy website design doesnt show very much profession, keep getting an "oops that didnt work maybe try logging in again" trying to change pages

Jaykal

Ok so a solution has been found. The mods wrote back and can add the card on their end with all the info. Thanks everyone 

Jaykal

I'm using the English site so that's not an option. This is going to be such a nuisance for a year.  Might have to go somewhere else. 

@Luddite wrote:

The mods cannot help. Sorry can't find a public link but French speakers were told to use:

a) a different card expiring before 2025,

b) a voucher,

c) the English site.

theadbang.gif

Amateur hour in terms of programming.  I justed added my credit card to my Amazon account on Friday.  The menu goes 10s years into the future.  

The mods cannot help. Sorry can't find a public link but French speakers were told to use:

a) a different card expiring before 2025,

b) a voucher,

c) the English site.

theadbang.gif

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Jaykal wrote:

Is it really too hard to add a few more dates to the drop down menu...

I would say to go further than that. I do not know how much work is involved in doing this, but I would say to just get rid of the drop down menu and allow customers to manually type in the year of card expiry.

Jaykal

Is it really too hard to add a few more dates to the drop down menu...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Jaykal If the moderators are able to fix this please let us all know. My recollection is that they have been telling customers to buy vouchers as the only available workaround.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It would be good to also message the moderators to alert them to the issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Jaykal You will have to talk to the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.