cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Walmart offer $0 sim card+1 month free

jerrie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I transferred my mobile phone service to Public Mobile last month Oct 22 from Walmart, because I saw your offer about this. But I didn't see the credit for second month from my account, Could someone can help me to figure it out?

Screenshot_20201103_141554_com.tencent.mm.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

@jerrie 

This was a Wal-Mart specific promotion generated by them and not advertised by pm or promoted or announced on the site. I found it on RFD and confirmed its existence by finding it in Wal-Mart's flyer. You can always ask the moderators but really your issue is with Wal-Mart. If their employee promised you a free month credit the day after their promotion ended then insist that they apply the retailer code for your account to recieve the credit. Go up the chain to the gm if you have to.....if they can't apply the code ask for a gift card equal to the credit and buy a pm voucher with it.

jerrie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is Public Mobile promotion only for open account from Walmart. So I opened the account follow your Ad. It's nothing to go back to Walmart, Public Mobile should give me the second month free service or credit for it.

@jerrie 

Did you confirm with the Wal-Mart employee that you were activating under the free sim and free second month promotion? Here's the ad from the flyer ending on October 21st. If the employee confirmed your activation then you would have a legitimate argument with Wal-Mart to honour the deal as per their advertisement.

Screenshot_20201103-135512.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jerrie wrote:

Hi I transferred my mobile phone service to Public Mobile last month Oct 22 from Walmart, because I saw your offer about this. But I didn't see the credit for second month from my account, Could someone can help me to figure it out?

This was from redflagdeals. The official promo said up to the 21st. I think you might've missed it by a day.

Need Help? Let's chat.