cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message says next payment is due on the 13th. On log in it says next payment is due on the 31st

wjaf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received a text message from Public Mobile. It says:

Public Mobile here. Your payment is due tomorrow [October 13th 2017] & there isn't enough money in your account to renew your plan. For more info visit publicmobile.ca/selfserve

This is strange for two reasons:

1. When I log in to my Public Mobile account, my payment due date is listed as Oct 31, 2017, not Oct 13 as in the text message. 
  2. I have autopay enabled. 

Why am I seeing two different dates? Will my account be suspended tomorrow for lack of payment? 

2 REPLIES 2

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM send out text msg all the time before deadline.  If you have autopay you dont' have to worry. But I would keep an eye out to see when they actually debt your card.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Payment dates and the renewal process here can be reason for confusion, and it could be that this was triggered by the recent system maintenance.

However, since you are on autopay, I personally would take the wait and see approach. It's very likely that the renewal is taking place as intended and all will be fine without any intervention. If your service is not functioning it's time to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number.

Since you have two completely different payment dates it might be worthwhile to take a screen shot so that you have something in hand if something goes wrong and you need the moderators to intervene.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.