cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Indicating January 1st Payment Due Date

anardelli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello All,

Today, I just received a text from Public Mobile indicating my payment is due on January 1st, 2020. However, when I log into my profile, it indicates my next payment is due January 20th, 2020 and my last payment was on December 21st. In addtion, my wife received a similar text from Public Mobile.

Does anyone know what is going on?

8 REPLIES 8

RachelE
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@anardelli wrote:

Hello All,

Today, I just received a text from Public Mobile indicating my payment is due on January 1st, 2020. However, when I log into my profile, it indicates my next payment is due January 20th, 2020 and my last payment was on December 21st. In addtion, my wife received a similar text from Public Mobile.

Does anyone know what is going on?

I just received the same message. I'm new to PM and my billing should be on the 10th, so I won't be happy if I get less than three week's service. The date on my account appears to be correct.  I assumed that info must be linked to their reminders, otherwise that's a ridiculous waste of resources, but who knows?!

@anardelli wrote:

I can confirm my profile indicates a January 20th due date. Would the mods/support staff please chime in on this issue?

Try clearing you cache files and check again...I'm sure the notice will be amended later today or tomorrow. As you can see above...it's a common glitch today for some reason.

anardelli

I can confirm my profile indicates a January 20th due date. Would the mods/support staff please chime in on this issue?

Davemakay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there.  

I just received the same message. 

My payment is do January 01, 2020

But my account says may auto renewal date is January 20. 

Something must be worng with the system.

davidjmurdoch

My wife, a new user, received the same message requesting a Jan 1 payment and her auto payment is not due to 20 January.

Must be a system failure of some sort.

@Alan_K @Tiana_V 

Can you guys check if the system sent an incorrect text to customers?... Multiple people in last few minutes have posted same thing.

stephyloo

I just got this text on one of my public phones but not the other. our payments arent due till mid month

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Might be an errorm youre the 3rd person to post in the last 10 minutes.....log into your self serve account and see what it says in there.

Need Help? Let's chat.