cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Temporarily solved for now] How can I continue to use your services if I can not pay you ?

NewZQ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

• Your plan expired on Jan 16, 2020.
  • Top up before Apr 15, 2020 or your account will be deactivated.

Phone is not working anymore and autopay failed for some reason and there is NO problem with my bank.

Now paying manually with 3 different credit cards (last month it worked with the first when I paid manually) and it says :

Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

8 REPLIES 8

@NewZQ wrote:

I wonder what they are going to say, go on a 20 minute drive to a public mobile store to buy a voucher each month ? We are in 2020 already if I can not pay online for a online company with a self-serve, what is the point ? It is such an inconvienence. They say in their message to ignore the message if I have auto-pay on, well it is ON.

I know that this isn't ideal, but you could buy a voucher from recharge.com. That way, you won't have to go to a store to make the purcahse.

@NewZQ  You have every right to be angry. The reality is that the PM AutoPay system has issues. The other problem is that AutoPay will not retry to reprocess a renewal once it fails so it will simply suspend ones account. Try submitting a manual payment and selecting the other amount option. In the past that has worked for me.

@NewZQ Just fyi some seemingly server side issues have been resolved in the past by clearing your browser cache. No harm in trying it.

If you have tried the same credit card several times, it will be refused/locked by PM. Nothing much else you can do now. Only choice is to contact Moderators for help.

NewZQ

The point of this topic is to say that I should not be in this situation since I did everything I was supossed to do. Contacting a moderator is something extra and I just did it now.

Edit 1 : 

That clearing browsing stuff or restarting computer is not helpful in this situation. It is a server-side problem.

Edit 2 : 

The credit card can not be updated since it says the same error.

Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

Edit 3 : 

Two credit cards worked exactly with the exact same information in the forms on that page that I put in the last months with no problem. 

Edit 4 : 

I tried 3 credit cards now and there must be something else going then PM blocking one card.

P.S: Sorry if I am angry but you will be too if you can not recevie phone calls. I am angry at PM.

You know I have a Rogers account and Bell account and every single time I paid with my credit card, it went trough with no problems at all in the last 2 years.

@NewZQ 

You can also try restarting your computer, clearing your browser cache and opening a new tab using incognito mode to see if that helps in any way.

Next step would be to remove the credit card from your account. And try adding it back in again. You can update the card info as per instructions here. Once you have successfuly updated your card info, you can try making a payment.

You should know that the card info (including your name and address) has to match exactly what your card provider has on file.

You must leave the apartment field blank. If you live in an apartment, enter your address in this format "1-123 Main Street". Make sure you using a Canadian or US card.

NewZQ

I wonder what they are going to say, go on a 20 minute drive to a public mobile store to buy a voucher each month ? We are in 2020 already if I can not pay online for a online company with a self-serve, what is the point ? It is such an inconvienence. They say in their message to ignore the message if I have auto-pay on, well it is ON.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@NewZQ wrote:
Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

• Your plan expired on Jan 16, 2020.
  • Top up before Apr 15, 2020 or your account will be deactivated.

Phone is not working anymore and autopay failed for some reason and there is NO problem with my bank.

Now paying manually with 3 different credit cards (last month it worked with the first when I paid manually) and it says :

Good idea to contact Moderators to help get this sorted out.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Contact moderator

Send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, account number and PIN code.

Need Help? Let's chat.