cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax filing: How to Get Pay Bill Statement?

Sherry1313
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I need to get the history of my bill payment statements from January 2018 to the end of December 2018 for tax filing purposes.

It seems that I can not find such information in my account and download it as a document (PDF for example). Does anyone know how to get such information? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Sherry1313
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your reply.

I have already checked the Payment History. It's confusing and different from a normal bill. 

denis2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile is a prepaid service, so, rather than receiving a bill at the end of your 30 or 90-day plan period, you have access to payment history. This includes information on what you purchased, the cost, and when the purchase was made. Please note, we only provide history for your last 180 days.
To see your payment history:
Click on 'View Payment History' in the grey bar

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sherry1313 wrote:

Hi,

I need to get the history of my bill payment statements from January 2018 to the end of December 2018 for tax filing purposes.

It seems that I can not find such information in my account and download it as a document (PDF for example). Does anyone know how to get such information? Thanks!

The only spot I know of is on your self serve page:

Payment tab>transaction history. But I think it only goes back 6 months

Might not be in the format you would like (PDF) either...

Possibly send a message to the moderators, and they can perhaps send you something.

Do that here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Sherry1313 wrote:

Hi,

You need to reach the moderator for that. And it could take up to 30 days to receive it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.