cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Receipt

MrRoboto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I require a more detailed receipt/invoice than I can print from the My Account page.

I read somewhere that a Mod can e-mail me this in PDF form. If so how can I get this done?

9 REPLIES 9

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for your response.

In order to better assist you in regards to your invoice copy request, please send us a private message.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

schun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I need to get a tax receipt for my public moblie bill in Feb 2018 when I was a customer. 

Please let me know how I can receive this.

Thanks,

Sarah

MrRoboto

Receipt received . Thank-you.

MrRoboto

Heard from a mod and was told a the receipt I need will be sent.

It will take up to 30 days to receive though ??

MrRoboto

Thanks for the response. 30 days is a pretty horrendous response time, I hope that will improve soon!!

david_l
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@MrRoboto wrote:

I have done that, and no response in over 3 days. Maybe the backlog of questions is slowing response times?

I inquired about this earlier. They said it takes about 30 days.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

yes....the mods are replying based on severity of issue ( e.g.: no service, suspended service,can't open account etc....)

they eventually will get to you but understandably it is of very low priority at the moment....

just hang in there ....it could take a couple weeks though ( maybe faster as they hired new moderators..) ..

cheers

MrRoboto

I have done that, and no response in over 3 days. Maybe the backlog of questions is slowing response times?

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

you send a private message to a moderator inquiring about the tax receipt..

details can be found here:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Need Help? Let's chat.