cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking money back

Hansa1996
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

How can I get money back? Because right now I am not customer with the public mobile. I want my money back. Is their anyway I can get my money back because right now I do have to access my account with the public mobile

could anyone please help me? Because I am student and anyhow I want money back 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Hansa1996 Plan sales are final. Unless you ported out, you can keep using the account for as long as you paid for.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hansa1996 

PM is prepaid service.  The is no refund if you close or cancel your you plan/account.

You may contact moderator as suggested earlier post.  But there is no guarantee there is any refund.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Hansa1996 wrote:

Hi there,

How can I get money back?

@Hansa1996  Public Mobile is a prepaid service so there are no refunds.

Because right now I am not customer with the public mobile. I want my money back. Is their anyway I can get my money back because right now I do have to access my account with the public mobile

If you are still being charged after you cancelled your service because of not removing your cc or other best to send Public Mobile a message.

Click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hansa1996 wrote:

Hi there,

How can I get money back? Because right now I am not customer with the public mobile. I want my money back. Is their anyway I can get my money back because right now I do have to access my account with the public mobile

Thank you

??? So your account is suspended? You have more Available Funds? You want to stop being a customer?

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Need Help? Let's chat.