cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspennded account

Marywangui1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended sating i have insufficient funds. I have an autopay program with sufficient funds.  I tried to make a payment and a message says my account has enough balance. Who can help.

3 REPLIES 3

LEOehlke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have AutoPay set up and my credit card legit has a ZERO balance and hasn't had an influx of activity or any strange transactions on it, yet I got a text indicating that my payment hadn't gone through, and then my service was immediately suspended. I went in through my computer to use a different card for payment, but the system won't accept it either -- this card was on AutoPay before and I had the same thing happen last month with this card. 

I can assure anyone reading this that the issue is 100% not with my cards. Last month I called the bank myself to see why it might have been flagged. They said there was nothing suspicious showing on their end at all and that my card was good to go. This was the case as I've not had an issue with that card for any other purchases.

I've written in 3+ hrs ago to the Moderator Team and I've not heard from anyone.

HELP!?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Is your renewal date today ?  Does your service work ?  If it is and your service works then ignore the message.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Marywangui1 wrote:

My account has been suspended sating i have insufficient funds. I have an autopay program with sufficient funds.  I tried to make a payment and a message says my account has enough balance. Who can help.

Is your plan renewal scheduled for tonight ? If so, just ignore the Suspended message as long as your phone features are still working.

Let us know if the phone is not working.

Need Help? Let's chat.