cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended service

yerodin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Honestly guys you need to fix this problem paid my bill and it's still saying it's not active need help asap 

27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

Seems like someone has decided that 1st response needs to be within 24-48 (acknowledgement).

This is a good first step in improving overall wait times.

I was commenting on what appears to be an actual reply rather than just an acknowledgment. I agree an acknowledgment is very good (heck I think it should be automated) but the thread I noticed this in appeared to be a reply not just acknowledgment. There was another a little earlier too. And then also some acknowledgments.

Seems like someone has decided that 1st response needs to be within 24-48 (acknowledgement).

This is a good first step in improving overall wait times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like response times might be improving. This is saying it's a reply not just a nice note saying they got the message. Also very helpful but isn't really a reply.

So, nice to see times coming back down.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

HI @mitesh2095,

We've replied to your message. Please check your inbox!

Thank you,

Syed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous lost stolen trick is good for this too.

Thanks. I wasn't sure about the suspended status.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous lost stolen trick is good for this too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mitesh2095 wrote:

I have $40 in balance 

Ok. Is your plan also $40?

Obviously some problem has occurred but the extra $1 trick is a possible workaround.

mitesh2095
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have $40 in balance 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mitesh2095 wrote:

hi 

i have balance in account and service is suspended.

please advise

So you have enough Available Funds to cover your plan but it's still saying suspended?

You could try the extra $1 trick to give it a little kick in the pants. Might work. Has worked for others though I'm not completely certain of it while suspended.

mimmo

@mitesh2095 did you try the solution suggested in this post?

mitesh2095
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi 

i have balance in account and service is suspended.

please advise

hocuspocus

@krazykiwi wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MzBlackPearl wrote:

I followed the procedure to do my plan change, even after my service had been suspended. 

I see you've been here for quite a while. I certainly agree with your observations of longer wait times.

This key phrase of yours tells the story. Plan changes after suspension need moderator assistance.

There's a thread on the main page that says this was suppose to be fixed. Is it still not working?

It's stuff like this that end users shouldn't have to deal with.  When you're doing it right (or you think you are) but things still mess up.  And you haveto then do some kind of obscure workaround to fix it or contact a PM.

hocuspocus

Suit yourself. But I'm doing this for anything that I think I will be screwed over if I have to wait 48 hours, like lost service.  Mind you, these types of scenarios are not common but better safe than sorry.

And maybe when they are realizing in their helpdesk metrics that they are spending more time that it would actually build a rationale to fix the self service portal.  That's how the real world works.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for keeping things straight @krazykiwi.

Oops. Never mind.

@Anonymous wrote:

@MzBlackPearl wrote:

I followed the procedure to do my plan change, even after my service had been suspended. 

I see you've been here for quite a while. I certainly agree with your observations of longer wait times.

This key phrase of yours tells the story. Plan changes after suspension need moderator assistance.

There's a thread on the main page that says this was suppose to be fixed. Is it still not working?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MzBlackPearl wrote:

@MzBlackPearl wrote:

I can, however I know what you are looking for. Checked there too. So in the credits and debits column and with the balance it appears accurate. But I will try. 

Sometimes it can be a little confusing looking at the PM website and what people think has happened hasn't or vice versa. Also generally speaking an account that is in perfect order but where phones are not working are almost always rectified by one of the 2 solutions mentioned.

MzBlackPearl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can, however I know what you are looking for. Checked there too. So in the credits and debits column and with the balance it appears accurate. But I will try. 

mimmo

@MzBlackPearl might be best to start your own thread and post a screen shot of you parent history page and your overview page. Hide any personal info from images.

@MzBlackPearl wrote:

I did the 1.00 manual payment and the lost/stolen phone trick. Now it says my $50 plan expires today and I need $49 to renew it and activate the plan. I only added this plan through the change plan process on the 30th. It took my rewards and the payment to do the plan change and nothing is working. 

Can you post a screenshot of your payment history? Blackout all personal information.

MzBlackPearl

I did the 1.00 manual payment and the lost/stolen phone trick. Now it says my $50 plan expires today and I need $49 to renew it and activate the plan. I only added this plan through the change plan process on the 30th. It took my rewards and the payment to do the plan change and nothing is working. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hocuspocus wrote:

I've started sending private message before making any "significant" changes to my online account in case something messes up. Then wait for a PM rep to pick up the ticket before proceeding so that if something goes wrong, they're there to help you right away. 

Perhaps if everyone started doing this, it would provide an incentive for Public Mobile to fix their website.

Crap! If everyone did that then nothing would get done. They'd be over-run with pm's and then taking the time for each one only to find that it wasn't really needed.

Never cry wolf.

hocuspocus

I've started sending private message before making any "significant" changes to my online account in case something messes up. Then wait for a PM rep to pick up the ticket before proceeding so that if something goes wrong, they're there to help you right away. 

Perhaps if everyone started doing this, it would provide an incentive for Public Mobile to fix their website.

mimmo

@MzBlackPearl did you try the stolen trick and results?

MzBlackPearl

I, too have now gone two days without service, while awaiting a response from the @CS_Agent. It is really frustrating as a customer that online support is not as responsive as they used to be and troubleshooting issues are taking this long, with no response, meanwhile, the service I paid for I don't get to use. I followed the procedure to do my plan change, even after my service had been suspended. I have done various methods of rebooting and power cycling the device to no avail. This is extremely unbecoming of an mobile service provider and I need my phone service urgently. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@yerodin, it would really great if you could include some additional details around the failed account renewal.  Was it a straightforward renewal of an existing plan from an activate account status, was the account suspended prior, was a plan change involved, was auto pay used or vouchers, etc.  There have been many reported failures to reactivate in recent times.  It would be nice to know if there was root cause or contributing cause so that the community and the moderators can do something effective about recurrence control.  In the mean time if you are unable to restore the account to active status, you will need to seek moderator team assistance to restore your service.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

mimmo

@yerodin  try either/both of the two tricks in the link. suggest the lost stolen trick first.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.