cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Suspended service due to payment not going through

Let's see other than can tire, shoppers, wow mobile, esso let me think you're in Toronto....a little help from the big smoke?

Mayor / Maire

@Vulfgang 

Other vendors include Walmart, WOW mobile, K mobile, Mobile shops (in Superstore).  Gas stations such as Esso, Shell, etc.  

Quickest way is via the website:  recharge.com (as mentioned in previous post).  You will pay a service fee, which makes it more expensive than in store, but sometimes worth the convenience.

Hasty market, shell, pharmapix, zehrs, some loblaws or no friĺls, ultramar

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@VulfgangThe Store Locator are mainly for stores who provide activation services. Vouchers can be bought at these retailers.

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 7.50.15 AM.pngPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

@GinYVR wrote:

@VulfgangThe Store Locator are mainly for stores who provide activation services. Vouchers can be bought at these retailers.

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 7.50.15 AM.pngPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

Thank you I was looking for that to pass along but I couldn't remember where to find it.

Mayor / Maire

Or via the link voucher stores.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you to all who replied and helped out. 

I ended up switching to another company for 2 reasons: I wasn't informed that my service was suspended (which I believe normally happens by a courtesy text), and I personally can't take the risk of not being able to contact a representative in an emergency. I hope PM will consider having an emergency contact, even if it's just online (but preferably through *611 so it doesn't require internet), but I understand that not having a call center keeps costs down. 

Take care and thanks again.