cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended acct. I cant seem to register a credit card.

Auntyaubray
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant register my vanilla visa debit/credit. Even though it s hooked to  my address. Then i couldnt use my bank of montreal credit card  mastercard debit. Nor could i register public mobile as A payee. 

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Auntyaubray wrote:

Yes   but they used to accept. Vanilla visa. Wonder why it didnt accept it this time. I dunno. Human error  i suppose

That's an interesting experience. I've registered those Vanilla prepaid gift cards here. I didn't bother to register with Vanilla. I used my profile address and it worked fine. I suspect you could use any address. But it still needs to accommodate the quirks of this place as mentioned...no unit # field and either no space in postal code or no last #. Just type the unit # in the street address line like 123 - 45678 Some St. But for these Vanilla cards it probably doesn't matter.

I last did a transaction with one here in early May. I'll be doing one again here in a week or so.

Auntyaubray

Yes   but they used to accept. Vanilla visa. Wonder why it didnt accept it this time. I dunno. Human error  i suppose

@Auntyaubray  Yup.. so get a voucher.. with plenty of $.. get your account unsuspended.. When your account looks good again.. try add the credit card for autopay. PM's system is glitchy, I find best to do things 1 thing at a time.

Auntyaubray

Ha.  Thanks.  Although i solved woth a voucher I agree. I dont use auto fill.

Auntyaubray

7 11 has em

andrewjc

It might also be worth checking to see if it's an issue with your browser's autofill. It might be worth avoiding using it and trying to enter information manually if you've been relying on it previously since it can contain outdated or incorrect information and it sometimes messes with registration processes. 

@Auntyaubray Walmart, 7-11 or go to the always reliable London Drugs. Just note PM doesn't accept Mastcard debit.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Auntyaubray Try again using the Chrome browser in incognito mode/ If that still doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

For now, you can buy a voucher at London Drugs, The Mobile Shop, Wow! Mobile, K Mobile, WalMart, or go to www.recharge.com and get your account active again.

Auntyaubray

Are u saying to skip the apt ...120 alltogether just st address?

Auntyaubray

I live in penticton bc.  Walmart doesnt have a clue what im talking about says they dont sell .  and dont know where to ask

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Auntyaubray wrote:

I cant register my vanilla visa debit/credit. Even though it s hooked to  my address. Then i couldnt use my bank of mo treal credit card  mastercard debit. 

@Auntyaubray  When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

If you still can't add it then you need to contact Public Mobile for help. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

In the meantime you might want to use a voucher either from recharge.com or from one of the following locations: 

PM-Pay1.JPGPM-Pay2.JPG

Hope this helps!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Auntyaubray If you are in apt, don't use the unit as #.... and no space for postal code.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Auntyaubrayhave you try getting voucher from stores to recharge? I suggest get your accountv unsuspended.. then update your payment info.

Need Help? Let's chat.