cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended accounts and improper charges

schia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have added my parents to public mobile a few months ago and their plans had been recently suspended due to insuffienient funds even though I had set up auto payment for them.

Issues I'm facing on both my parents' accounts:

• unable to see their plan details to confirm their plan changed correctly
  • over charged (auto pay reward wasn't applied)
  • auto pay is set up but didn't work (caused suspended accounts)

I believe the auto payment might be set up for their previous plan at $10. I'm trying to view their plan to confirm the plan change but I keep getting:

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Can someone please look into my parents' accounts to fix their auto pay situation and to confirm that their plan had been correctly switched? It also looks like the system had over charged me by not applying the auto pay rewards.

I believe this should be their plan:

• 30-day plan
  • 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
  • Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  • Bonus 250MB with AutoPay
  • Voicemail and Call Display

Mods, please PM me for their account details. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@schiaTry a browser without privacy / adblockers. That should take your Oh no problems away.

In the mean time you can go out and get a voucher from these retailers.. and unsuspend your parents this way.. As the moderators are backed up. Get enough so there is a spare month of balance on it.. autopay will still be applied as long as there is a valid card on file.

Public Mobile Voucher RetailersPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@schia  To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.