cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Obummichael
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put my account on hold because i was going on vacation, I'm back now but can't make payment because my account was Suspended. It's not allowing me make payment. It says my account will be deactivated in 3months if I dont pay.

6 REPLIES 6

@Obummichael Use the link that I provided above to see how to do it. And don't forget to restart your phone. 

@Obummichael wrote:

Yes there is,once I click on it, it takes me to make payment but when I click on submit payment, nothing happens

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Simply follow the same steps below to resume your service.

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume Service

If you need to make a payment either purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com.

@Obummichael wrote:

Yes there is,once I click on it, it takes me to make payment but when I click on submit payment, nothing happens

Try clearing your history and cookie cache and opening a new browser in incognito mode.

Obummichael
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Obummichael Use this link to see how to reactivate your service.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Is-there-actually-a-reactivat...

When done, restart your phone 

@Obummichael wrote:

I put my account on hold because i was going on vacation, I'm back now but can't make payment because my account was Suspended. It's not allowing me make payment. It says my account will be deactivated in 3months if I dont pay.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You can also try calling 611 and making a payment if you have a credit card on file...or use a top up voucher.

Vouchers click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.