cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Geoffrey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm very confused with what is going on with my account

I have a $120 per 90 day plan with $28 in rewards. My plan is currently on auto pay and I am able to use my phone.

$135 was charged to my credit car and my account balance shows at $150.

I am normally charged roughly $108 per 90 cycle. I have no idea why I would have a $135 charge or why my account shows as "suspended" when I sign in if my account balance is $150.

Ive contacted moderator but havent had any response.

Does anyone know what is going on, or has this happened to anyone else?

TIA

12 REPLIES 12

@Geoffrey wrote:

My account has been updated but it still doesn’t make sense. I received a text saying “ thank you for your payment”.

but my account shows $30 available, next cycle $120, amount owing $90. And my credit card was charged 1 lump sum of $135.60. 

I currently have $30 in rewards so I should have been billed $90 plus tax. 

I still haven’t hear anything back from admin. 

If you could post a screenshot of your payment history, we can work through the transactions to see what has occurred.  If you can do this, please do so by masking your personal information..

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes they should have take off of your credit card only after your balance is 0 and that is usual practice. Wait for the moderator they will be able to take a look and probably do something so it doesn't happen in future 

Geoffrey

My account has been updated but it still doesn’t make sense. I received a text saying “ thank you for your payment”.

but my account shows $30 available, next cycle $120, amount owing $90. And my credit card was charged 1 lump sum of $135.60. 

I currently have $30 in rewards so I should have been billed $90 plus tax. 

I still haven’t hear anything back from admin. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Geoffrey 

I would also suggest you check your payment history.

Did you plan to get any add-ons and maybe withdraw money for it.

Was 135 one charge or in the increments?

Is that charge that shows up on your cc bill?  That would be very strange as that would be charge for 119.47

Could you maybe take a screenshot of overview and payment history, just don't forget to black out the personal information, that way somebody may be able to figure out what is going on.

Thanks

@Geoffrey wrote:

there was a charge to my credit card but it was about $40 more than what I normally pay.

This doesn't sound normal.  The various rewards are supposed to be credited to the account first before dipping into the credit card.  After a renewal, there should not be account funds remaining.  The moderator team should be able to investigate and correct this.  Note that response times are a bit protracted, likely due to recent issues with vouchers not working.  Expect response times closer to the quoted upper limit of 48 hours. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Geoffrey wrote:

there was a charge to my credit card but it was about $40 more than what I normally pay.

It may be a pending charge and then when the actual charge happens it might  be the proper charge. Like i said earlier...just let it finish. As long as your services keep working.

oglat

@Geoffrey wrote:

This is really what you should ask the mods about.

Check again the payment history as i edited above, each line will tell you what the charge is for. You may have to wait for the charge to go through.

The wait time is over24 hours these days judging by conversations here in the community

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Geoffrey  can you post a screenshot of your payment history this renewal and a previous one

Also this is a great read

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...   

Geoffrey

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is normal that account status is showing suspended during your renewal date.  As long as you have service then you can disregard the status.  It can take a few hours to update once payment has processed then get updated back to active status.  If referrals and credits were not processed then you should contact a moderator.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Geoffrey wrote:

I'm very confused with what is going on with my account

I have a $120 per 90 day plan with $28 in rewards. My plan is currently on auto pay and I am able to use my phone.

$135 was charged to my credit car and my account balance shows at $150.

I am normally charged roughly $108 per 90 cycle. I have no idea why I would have a $135 charge or why my account shows as "suspended" when I sign in if my account balance is $150.

Ive contacted moderator but havent had any response.

Does anyone know what is going on, or has this happened to anyone else?

TIA

Sounds like it's still processing your renewal. If your service is working then let it all finish it's business. If your service stops then that's problem. If you still see the wrong charge if and when it's all back to normal then you have a problem.

oglat

If it is functioning its ok, takes some time for payment to go through. It should happen today.

Check payment history, they probably granted you rewards already and took the payment out of cc so they just need top apply those funds against your plan.

Keep an eye on it today

Edit

For the charge you were right to contact them

Go again through your payment history every line will tell you what the charge is for

It may be very long wait they are very busy

Need Help? Let's chat.