cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Beccaxox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm Becca 

I topped up my phone however my account is suspended. Could someone help me plz. I've tried to call but it kept sending me to the community. Sorry I'm not doing this right. 

Thank you so much! 

13 REPLIES 13

Beccaxox

Oh my gosh thanks so much everyone for helping me out. The lost/stolen worked perfectly. I have been at this all day. I really appreciate the help and patience you all have. 

I wish you all a beautiful day 😊

Beccaxox

Thank you so much!😊

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

To report your phone lost/stolen:

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using 'Plan and Add-Ons' --> 'Lost/Stolen Phone'
3. Log off
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to enable all features of your plan again.

To reach a Moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It can take up to 48 hours to hear back from them, depending on how busy they are.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Beccaxox  - There is a link in @NDesai reply, but here it is again.

You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.

@Beccaxox wrote:

Would you be able to direct me to reach the moderators? I feel silly asking but I ran out ideas lol

The moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 after trying the lost/stolen trick.

@Beccaxox wrote:

Where do i find the lost/stolen option, I'm sorry I don't usually have any problems.

Go in your self-serve account and tab PLAN/ADD_ONS and click on PHONE LOST/STOLEN. Close your phone few minutes and open it again. Reactivate your service and see..

Beccaxox

Would you be able to direct me to reach the moderators? I feel silly asking but I ran out ideas lol

Beccaxox

Where do i find the lost/stolen option, I'm sorry I don't usually have any problems.

@Beccaxox wrote:

I tried reactivate plan nothing happened

So no choice to reach the moderator now. And patience they will help you. The waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Beccaxox

I tried reactivate plan nothing happened

Beccaxox

No I haven't tried that and the community seems to be a friendly place to come for help. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Beccaxox You have come to the right place. Plan not renewing is a known issue. Try enabling/disabling the lost/stolen feature from your self-serve account. Sometimes this triggers the renewal. If your plan still does not renew, then you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will look into your account.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Beccaxox wrote:

Hi I'm Becca 

I topped up my phone however my account is suspended. Could someone help me plz. I've tried to call but it kept sending me to the community. Sorry I'm not doing this right. 

Thank you so much! 

Can you see a button REACTIVATE in your self-serve account? And no more call center with public mobile but a nice community!Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.