cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Juliegrant1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am set up for auto pay. it does not look like I missed a payment do to a card change. Account shows suspended

Card has been updated and everything looks okay but account is still showing suspended.

How long does it take to turn back on. I need to ensure I am also still on autopay

18 REPLIES 18

Yes,  you upgraded your plan and you didn't have enough fund in your account for this new plan.  Once it is back to the original plan, your money is now enough to cover it and hence it is working again.

Great it's working again.  Enjoy!!

Juliegrant1

i GOT IT! Thank god.

I had upgraded my plan, as soon as I put it back down it resolved it self.

Awful silly there isn't something to tell you that. Awful self service public mobile has!
Thank you to all you guys tho.

Juliegrant1

I hit that button many times - no change

I've ready changed and topped up from the $15 - $25 plan.

@Juliegrant1 wrote:

@Juliegrant1 hit the Reactivate button, reboot your phone.

What happens?

Oh, it looks like you need to top up your plan by $15, top up an extra $1 just to be safe, so $16...then reactivate.

Juliegrant1

edited by computergeek541: screenshot femoved

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Juliegrant1 : Could you post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

@Juliegrant1  since you have message them, they might respond quick.  In the mean time, keep reboot the phone every 5 mins and give thing will come.

I suggest you to try to open a ticket with the bubble still, follow this steps and you can get to open ticket quick  (better going both ways since it is urgent)

Type: cannot process payment
Click "Payment Voucher" ( you can click this even thought yours is Credit Card related, this will bring you to open ticket FASTER)
then click "contact Moderator" , and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"

Juliegrant1

It didnt work. I already tried that bubble and it didnt help.

I will try messaging them, this has to get fixed tonight or these services will be disconnected.

@Juliegrant1 wrote:

It says Plan Expired

I then went to my plan as I changed it after i updated the credit card, clicked reactivate plan and now when I check my plan it is showing on hold

@Juliegrant1 I feel like you are very close!

Log out of your Self Serve, and reboot your phone. Toggle into airplane mode, then back to regular mode.

Then Log back into your Serve, Active yet?

And more importantly, services working?

Let us know.

If still issues, see if Moderators can kick start you again:

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

it's good status changed, maybe it takes just couple more mins.

reboot your phone and check. 

Logout and logon on Self-Serve and see if status change to active

Juliegrant1

It says Plan Expired

I then went to my plan as I changed it after i updated the credit card, clicked reactivate plan and now when I check my plan it is showing on hold

Can you check again on your Self-Serve what is the status showing there?  Active? Suspended?

Juliegrant1

that did not work!

Juliegrant1

I have updated my credit card, everything now appears paid. Called *611 and it says I have no owing balance.

I updated the plan to the $25 plan.

I went through the steps previously mentioned, suspended and unsuspended - rebooted phone and I still do not have services.

I don't owe anything and I will have message

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay.
Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan. Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service .
I am set up for autopay, I have no clue how this even happened but I need this fixed tonight. 

@Juliegrant1 expried in April 21 means you didn't pay since that day.  PM is running a prepaid system.  So, if it didn't pay at the end of the service cycle, it is considered as expired.

you can just log back on, make sure you have a good credit card on file, and pay.  

After you pay, check if the overview page still have the button to Reactivate current plan, if so, click on it and then reboot your phone.

@Juliegrant1 wrote:

My account shows, Your plan expired on Apr 21, 2021.

What does that mean? How does that expire??

@Juliegrant1 Oh, sorry seen this 2nd post after I posted by first post....

So, are you currently without any services?

If so, make a top up payment and resume/reactivate service.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Juliegrant1 wrote:

I am set up for auto pay. it does not look like I missed a payment do to a card change. Account shows suspended

Card has been updated and everything looks okay but account is still showing suspended.

How long does it take to turn back on. I need to ensure I am also still on autopay

@Juliegrant1 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

Juliegrant1

My account shows, Your plan expired on Apr 21, 2021.

What does that mean? How does that expire??

Need Help? Let's chat.