cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Alucas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on auto pay, payment came out yesterday but my account got suspended, very frustrating can someone please help.

8 REPLIES 8

@Alucas

•  remove the sim and restart your device, then reinstall the sim. 
  • login to your self serve and click the "reactivate" button

@LurganIeUk 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Alucas

Cant text or call

Alucas

Yes the phone itself is shes able to get on wifi and watch videos etc

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Does your service work ?  If not the try the following:

Try making a manual payment of a $1.  Also try making your phone lost then wait 5 minutes and mark it found.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right corner.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Alucas wrote:

I'm on auto pay, payment came out yesterday but my account got suspended, very frustrating can someone please help.

@Alucas Is everything is working normally? Other than that message ?

Alucas

Thanks Checked online it says paid yesterday but tried using today and saying account suspended, if its paid how can they suspend it

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Alucas...

dial 611 to find the status of your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.