cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

Darcydysthe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made payment so how long till I’m not suspended anymore?

13 REPLIES 13

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GinYVR wrote:

@LorcaIf the OP's account is longer than 90 days, the OP would not had been able to log into the selfserve to see the account is active.

Oh ok, didn't realize the account would be inaccessible. 

@LorcaIf the OP's account is longer than 90 days, the OP would not had been able to log into the selfserve to see the account is active.

Lorca
@Darcydysthe wrote:

My account says active and I still can’t call anyone cuz it says I don’t have active SIM card or something 

Has your account been inactive for longer than 90 days?

Darcydysthe

My account says active and I still can’t call anyone cuz it says I don’t have active SIM card or something 

Darcydysthe

Yes 33 bucks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. Another thing to try is to manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.   If you are still having problems the contact a moderator. Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 It can take 48 - 72 hours for a response.

Public is a DYI cellphone provider, like @GinYVR says. There are other companies who do provide this service at a premium so PM is not for everyone.

If your phone is not working and you log into your self serve and it says account suspended, click to reactivate. It will ask you to make a payment. Make a payment of $1 and hopefully that will reactivate your account.

@DarcydystheThere is no Public Mobile number to call for help, that's why it is cheaper.

DanielleMarie

@Darcydysthe wrote:

So again I ask when will I not be suspended so I can get my phone back? And is there a number I can call for help?

Did you see my comment on your other post? "When you log in to your account is there a reactivate button?"

Darcydysthe

So again I ask when will I not be suspended so I can get my phone back? And is there a number I can call for help?

There is a thread out there on how to deal with this. You may have to hit renew plan. Have funds come out of your account?

DanielleMarie

@Darcydysthe wrote:

I made payment so how long till I’m not suspended anymore?

When you log in to your account is there a reactivate button?

Need Help? Let's chat.