cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

roblynns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, my account was suspended yesterday. I am signed up for Auto pay and it looks like payment didn’t go through. This morning I topped up the account but my service has not been resumed and I can’t make calls or check my voice mail. Please advise. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@roblynns wrote:

I did top up my account balance, try the lost/found phone trick, all to no avail.  When I topped up my account it took my credit card payment. On autopay but obviously something happened.

My phone service is still not restored.

@roblynns  I agree with you there is a large number of customers reporting this issue with AutoPay not working. Hopefully Public Mobile makes an announcement to inform everyone of the problem/status.

roblynns

I did top up my account balance, try the lost/found phone trick, all to no avail.  When I topped up my account it took my credit card payment. On autopay but obviously something happened.

My phone service is still not restored.

sweetlion
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

just go to your account online. first do 1 time payment your account start working. you can try by calling somebody.later for the benefits of autopayment please enrolled the diiferent card.second if you have time call your credit card company that you loose the phone account due to their fault. 

roblynns

Hmmm..I also manually topped my account. It still shows my plan expired and account suspended.  Sure is alot of us having this problem.

Hi

I've read a lot about this problem and to avoid it i just top up my account manually. Later on i found out I'm not the only one, many of us top it up even right after the renewal.

Hope they have your account up and running soon

Cheers

roblynns

Yes, I tried those solutions but nothing has worked so far. Will send moderator details of situation.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@roblynns wrote:

Hello, my account was suspended yesterday. I am signed up for Auto pay and it looks like payment didn’t go through. This morning I topped up the account but my service has not been resumed and I can’t make calls or check my voice mail. Please advise. Thanks

@roblynns 

There are a couple tricks that might work

Do you see a button that says "re-activate service"? If so, click it.

Log into self serve, click “Make a Payment” and add $1 to your account or "amount due" if it comes up

Log into self serve, click “Plan and Add-Ons” click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” Log out of self serve. Wait 5 minutes. Log back in and go back to the same location Suspend Service and click “Resume Service”

Sometimes there is nothing we can do to re-activate our accounts without help from the moderator team, if nothing helps I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.