cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thermole
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Suspended account for an evening

I was applying my holiday rewards but noticed my account was suspended. History shows my autoplay plan has never gone wrong. Today..auto-pay happened and I am nolonger suspended. Does this happen every month and does this have a negative effect on my long term relationship with public mobile?

Accepted Solutions
hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: Suspended account for an evening

@Thermole wrote:

It's a red flag ...feels like I'm put in a bad light every month...too bad I was trying to do something while suspended otherwise I could be blissfully ignorant. I gone an eaten the apple.

Ignore those messages...you did nothing wrong. It's been an issue around here for at least 3 years that I know of.

PM is in the process of enlisting the help of some new Oracles...maybe they'll be able to provide traction to make some of these kind of changes.

Happy Holidays and welcome to Public Mobile.  😷

View solution in original post

All Replies
hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Thermole...

when your regular plan renews itself in 30 days...it goes through the Expired / Suspended messgaes. Just ignore. There is no negative impact on your account or rewards.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Thermole wrote:

I was applying my holiday rewards but noticed my account was suspended. History shows my autoplay plan has never gone wrong. Today..auto-pay happened and I am nolonger suspended. Does this happen every month and does this have a negative effect on my long term relationship with public mobile?

@Thermole hi as long as your service works disregard that message it says that every time your account is up for renewal 

Thermole

I was unable to apply the holiday awards while suspended...so there is an impact

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Thermole wrote:

I was unable to apply the holiday awards while suspended...so there is an impact

You should be able to get it this morning after the successful renewal of your plan.

Thermole

I did but one I can't help but feel there must be a better way for public mobile to deal with accounts... suspending my account ...possibly monthly..has very negative connotations.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Thermole...

we all agree but have learned to live with those ominous messages as just part of the process. As long as you have $$ in Available Funds or a valid credit card set to AUTOPAY, all should be well in the am after renewal.

FYI...Autopay has been known to fail occasionally. Some seasoned PM'er will manually add $$ to Available Funds, several days before renewal date. That seem to make renewal process happy and you still get the Autopay Reward.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Thermole wrote:

I did but one I can't help but feel there must be a better way for public mobile to deal with accounts... suspending my account ...possibly monthly..has very negative connotations.

@Thermole hi the question I was asking was it  actually suspended or did it just say that the evening of your renewal? it goes through that process every month 😁

Thermole

It's a red flag ...feels like I'm put in a bad light every month...too bad I was trying to do something while suspended otherwise I could be blissfully ignorant. I gone an eaten the apple.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Thermole wrote:

Ignore those messages...you did nothing wrong. It's been an issue around here for at least 3 years that I know of.

PM is in the process of enlisting the help of some new Oracles...maybe they'll be able to provide traction to make some of these kind of changes.

Happy Holidays and welcome to Public Mobile.  😷

View solution in original post

Need Help? Let's chat.