Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Suspended account being ported out

@kselmak wrote:

@SkimGuy wrote:

I have to wait until I get the new SIM card from the new provider. I cannot remove my CC as that will cause my account to be in suspension if I do not receive the new SIM/Port out does not occur before the next billing cycle. I could possibly switch to the $10 talk/text plan, but I would prefer not to pay anything at all if possible. 

I suggest that you schedule the plan change to 10 plan right away.

Then if you get the sim on time, just remove your credit card info
Best luck

PS. You may also want to change your login, email for self-serve account to your spam mail. In the future pm may be the right choice for you and you may have issues opining the self-serve with your favorite email again. Also you would be able to link the new account with this community account as well

That is a good idea, I will switch to the $10 plan now. Worst case scenario I will be charged $10, best case I will not have to pay any top up at all. Do you get the auto-pay bonus on $10 plan? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Suspended account being ported out

@SkimGuy wrote:

@kselmak wrote:

@SkimGuy wrote:

I have to wait until I get the new SIM card from the new provider. I cannot remove my CC as that will cause my account to be in suspension if I do not receive the new SIM/Port out does not occur before the next billing cycle. I could possibly switch to the $10 talk/text plan, but I would prefer not to pay anything at all if possible. 

I suggest that you schedule the plan change to 10 plan right away.

Then if you get the sim on time, just remove your credit card info
Best luck

PS. You may also want to change your login, email for self-serve account to your spam mail. In the future pm may be the right choice for you and you may have issues opining the self-serve with your favorite email again. Also you would be able to link the new account with this community account as well

That is a good idea, I will switch to the $10 plan now. Worst case scenario I will be charged $10, best case I will not have to pay any top up at all. Do you get the auto-pay bonus on $10 plan? 

Yes you'll get it. As long as you have a credit card or visa debit registered on your Self-serve account.