cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account based on lack of funds

KittyPride
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I received following message on my account this morning: Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service

Currently I have 70 dollars on my account, I tried to make another payment to get rid of this message but it didn't help. My plan is working, my data is on. I have 35 dollars for 1.5gb plan

8 REPLIES 8

KittyPride

Everything is ok now, thank you for all the replies

@KittyPride  In the next hour....

You are welcome @KittyPride , but I think @darlicious means 6am est the in the morning of the new 30 day cycle.  

KittyPride wrote:

Thank you, I will wait until 6pm today to see if it will go away

KittyPride

Thank you, I will wait until 6pm today to see if it will go away

@KittyPride  The message should disappear by about 6am et. When you attempted to make a payment you probably charged another $35 + tax to your credit card. The system will always take from your available funds first. Next renewal you will now know to do nothing unless you lose service. With $70 in your available funds you don't need to worry about a payment for the next 90 days.

KittyPride

Yes, it's my renewal date. They didn't take the funds from my Public Mobile account, it's still on 70 dollars. My credit card was charged. When will this message disappear? 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@KittyPride is this your cycle renewal date? As everything is working as normal , ignore the message. It's the pm renewal process.

@KittyPride wrote:

Hello

I received following message on my account this morning: Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service

Currently I have 70 dollars on my account, I tried to make another payment to get rid of this message but it didn't help. My plan is working, my data is on. I have 35 dollars for 1.5gb plan

Need Help? Let's chat.