cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Service

surfer16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with Public Mobile for Years. I made a payment to my account the balance says $0.00 and I have a credit of $10.00 and have no service. What is the issue with Public Mobile? Never any issues and now no service and I'm topped up. 

12 REPLIES 12

@slapchop73 

Here are the instructions to update your card: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card

You may try both updating the card or removing/adding it again.

What type of error did you encounter when you tried to update the card?

slapchop73

My service has been suspended. My  credit card company said that public mobile had the wrong expiry date. Which doesn't make sense because it has worked fine for the past 2 years and is not expired. I tried to update the card info and it didn't work. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

@DaVibe there are alot of users, even new users, that are having a hard time registering a card. I think something is going on with their payment system. just be patient and check your inbox every 30min to an hour. try to explain as much as you can in one message.

DaVibe
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In my case it's not accepting my credit card payment

@DaVibe Software sometimes glitches, and Autopay can fail. Need to do manual payment or use a voucher. At the same time be in contact with mods through private message communication.

DaVibe
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am in the exact same boat today!  Set up with Autopay, account has been suspended.

Cannot change the credit card, getting

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I've contacted the moderator team, as suggested.

Maybe this is an issue behind the scenes?

@surfer16 send them a private message here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

surfer16

Tried all those things and still no service. I cannot reach the moderator, and submit a ticket it will not send me an SMS or Validate me through signing into my account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@surfer16 wrote:

I have been with Public Mobile for Years. I made a payment to my account the balance says $0.00 and I have a credit of $10.00 and have no service. What is the issue with Public Mobile? Never any issues and now no service and I'm topped up. 

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course. The words you're using don't make sense. 🙂

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@surfer16 

Seem like that your renewal got suspended for some reason.  

You could manually load $1 into your account as stated above.  Should restart the renewal process.  Another option is the lost/stolen phone trick.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Trying making a manual payment of a $1. Try rebooting your phone.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.