dancekimdance
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I make payment when suspended

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dancekimdance,

I can confirm that we've received your private message. Someone will get back to shortly.

thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dancekimdance, I responded to your same post in the other thread.  If for whatever reason you are unable to do a top up with your new payment card and renew the account, then reach out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you've tried making self-servicde payment and failed, you'll have to contact mods for help. Good luck.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dancekimdance

If you want to continue with the same plan, you need to manually load up the funds equivalent to your plan's cost (with taxes).  Either via credit card, voucher payment.  Once the funds are loaded into your balance, your phone should be active.  

If you want to change plans on a suspended account, you will need to contact moderator.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Need Help? Let's chat.