cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sunday renew Date payment issues?

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Third month of automatically paying for service and all four of my lines have failed to renew. 

Is this a systemic thing? Visa or a weekend renewal thing? 

Messaged mods .more to come .

Tim

14 REPLIES 14

timmmmeh

@timmmmeh wrote:

Third month of automatically paying for service and all four of my lines have failed to renew. 

Is this a systemic thing? Visa or a weekend renewal thing? 

Messaged mods .more to come .

Tim

System Mainteance - RCA

Root Cause - glitched while during System Maintenance.

made manual payment via My Account - Resolved.

Thanks for all your help!

jjrjc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem here.  Disrupted service as well.

This is the third time for me (autopay for 3 months at atime).

2 notes to moderators over the last 3 hours.

No reponse yet.

timmmmeh

@RMcIntosh wrote:

I'm having the same problem.  I'm set up for Auto Payment on Apr14/yesterday, and today my phone is not working and account says Plan Expired.  I've sent a message to the moderator, but have not heard anything back yet.

Went into My Account, and clicked the button to restore service beside Plan Expired - it took a payment for whatever the plan amounts were - and the services started working again.

Don't know if we'll get charged twice - hopefully not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RMcIntosh, Unfortunately, you'll just have to be patient.  Your other option is to get a voucher and use that to pay you amount.

RMcIntosh

I'm having the same problem.  I'm set up for Auto Payment on Apr14/yesterday, and today my phone is not working and account says Plan Expired.  I've sent a message to the moderator, but have not heard anything back yet.

timmmmeh

@Bekah wrote:

We experienced the same issue today.  Also on autopay.  My daughter needs to drive home in the aftermath of the ice storm, so I paid up the amount due to reactivate her account.  I assume that will put us into a credit situation, but hopefully that will keep this from happening again.  I will be very interested to hear what you learn from the moderators.

Interesting - I'll try to get the payments to go through manually then - and see what happens.  Would like to avoid being charged twice -  but finding free wifi sucks.

Safe Travels - it's crummy in Cornwall.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@timmmmeh, Here is the portion from the page linked below...

- During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.

Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

timmmmeh

I've never use the @CS_Agent whats the SLA for them to respond? 

Thanks

@timmmmeh wrote:

Naw. It's the day the payment should happen and calls text and data don't work. 

Patience will be tried .

It will be. There is only one moderator today it seems. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Bekah

We experienced the same issue today.  Also on autopay.  My daughter needs to drive home in the aftermath of the ice storm, so I paid up the amount due to reactivate her account.  I assume that will put us into a credit situation, but hopefully that will keep this from happening again.  I will be very interested to hear what you learn from the moderators.

timmmmeh

Naw. It's the day the payment should happen and calls text and data don't work. 

Patience will be tried .

@timmmmeh If its not just worrying messages, but your service is down, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET).

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Something definitely has gone awry with credit card processing/updating.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

timmmmeh

Ugh. I understand maintenance window way too well...

That said.. I don't see any payment notices regarding windows of outage. Everything is still setup for auto-renew. 

paotranq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am also having the same issue with 2 accounts on autopay. Maybe it is because of the System maintenance- April 15 2018 ?

Need Help? Let's chat.