cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly no service? Soudainement plus de service ?

JLD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello!

My girlfriend made a payment on April 3rd for 30 days of service and got cut out today April 23rd, it says her account is inactive and she has to pay again.

Shouldn't she be okay until the 2nd of May?

Thanks,

JL.

Bonjour!

Ma copine a payé le 3 avril pour 30 jours de service et cela s'est coupé aujourd'hui le 23 avril. Son compte est inactif d'après son profil, il faut qu'elle repaie.

Est-ce que cela ne devrait pas etre normalement actif jusqu'au 2 mai?

Merci!

JL.

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@JLD  It's a new bug. Options:

a) she can wait for resolution,

b) make a one time payment to reactivate and request a credit/refund for the overpayment,

c)  try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

No matter which route is selected, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JLD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! I contacted the moderator team 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JLD, there is an ongoing system issue that is affecting numerous customer accounts.  It looks like your girlfriend's account is affected.  Public Mobile is working on a solution.  In the mean time, you will need to contact the moderator team to restore service to the account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.