cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop auto payment

Honey2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to stop my auto payment on my monthly account,  pay as you go ,but because I havn't created any account, since got the number ,l can't stop it .

Now, the problem is that I am not able to create an account , because lost the SIM card  and for creating an account you need to recieve a SMS from public mobile which I can't. 

It is a terrible experience with public mobile, as there is no phone customer service  and when I go to the store , the tell me we can't help you , so i am paying for a cellphone which i can't use it .

What shoul i do?

Thanks

Pedram

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Zezeh 

and curious, what you need this number for ?

for most account related function, you need your 4 digit pin

if you don't have it, better to submit ticket with CS agent.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Zezeh

Could you write the Public Mobile's  telephone # in number instead of letters?

@Honey2019 wrote:

Yes o have the pin number,  what can I do?

@Honey2019  Call 1-855-4PUBLIC and follow the prompts to disable AutoPay.

Kevk53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, you can contact the moderator_team and they will confirm your account by pin or phone number, but if you have an account you can log in to verify.

Honey2019

Yes o have the pin number,  what can I do?

Kevk53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey honey2019, auto pay can be stop by contacting moderator_team.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Honey2019 wrote:

I need to stop my auto payment on my monthly account,  pay as you go ,but because I havn't created any account, since got the number ,l can't stop it .

Now, the problem is that I am not able to create an account , because lost the SIM card  and for creating an account you need to recieve a SMS from public mobile which I can't. 

It is a terrible experience with public mobile, as there is no phone customer service  and when I go to the store , the tell me we can't help you , so i am paying for a cellphone which i can't use it .

What shoul i do?

Thanks

Pedram

@Honey2019  Do you have the PIN number on the account? If yes, there is a way. If you forgot that also and are unable to verify your account then best to cancel your cc.

Honey2019

Tried that smart boy ,but it can't help me 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Honey2019 

All kindsa shoulda coulda woulda's in there but you don't need a lecture.

All you can do is use the stupid chatbot by clicking on the ? balloon in the lower right to get a ticket to get moderator assistance.

Edit: ninja'd

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.