cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop auto payment

KWAN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Effective April 1,2018 I have changed to a different company.  I called and log in my account to stop auto without success.  I received my master card and there is a debit charge and no sure if this is for March or April. If this is for April old credit back $28.25 to my master card.  Also cancel my account and auto payment.

Thanks for your action and confirm once it done. Tks

3 REPLIES 3

KWAN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for your response.  Have a great week end.

@KWAN wrote:

Effective April 1,2018 I have changed to a different company.  I called and log in my account to stop auto without success.  I received my master card and there is a debit charge and no sure if this is for March or April. If this is for April old credit back $28.25 to my master card.  Also cancel my account and auto payment.

@KWAN wrote:

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@KWAN, your statement should tell you the date of that charge.  If it was before April, then it is a valid charge, as you were still using your Public Mobile service.

If the date is after April 1, then you will need to figure out when your port completed (if you’re still using the same phone number) as the account needed to be active to allow the number to be transferred to your new provider.

If you didn’t port your number out, then the account is still active, and you will need to log in to Self Serve, and remove your payment issue from the system.  Unfortunately, this will not give you a refund, as it was your mistake (if this is the case).

i hope you get this settled as quickly as possible.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KWAN You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help you!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile cell number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.