cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting billed even through I ported out from Public Mobile in Dec 2017

jarvismc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi, I ported out to Kodoo back in dec when Kodoo had the amazing 60$ 10G plan. I was told by the tech that completed this task that it would automatically cancel my account with Public Mobile. However I noticed this month that I was still getting billed. How can we rectify this situation? Cheers! Jarvis Canning
4 REPLIES 4

@drsiha wrote:

Just ignore the bill since it is prepaid and won't affect your credit score.

Public Mobiles doesn't actually send out a bill.  "Billed" would meant that the customers card was charged and that the person has paid for services that were not provided by Public Mobile.  Ignoring this issue will just result in the person continuing to be charged for non-existent services erroneously.  The person will have to get Public Mobile to correct this so that it doens't keep happening and so that a refund can be processed.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@drsiha wrote:

Never mind it since it is prepaid and won't affect your credit score.

@drsiha so.....  @jarvismc should go on paying Public Mobile forever because it won't affect his credit score??!!  huh? That makes no sense.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

drsiha
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just ignore the bill since it is prepaid and won't affect your credit score.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jarvismc, send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to look into it.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.