cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still didn't get my second $25 bonus credit for signing up my son from the March deal

zigkiss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I only got a $25 credit for using a friends referal code when I joined. I then signed up my son and should have got a second $25 credit for using my number to sign him up but I haven't got it. Is there anyone that can look into this? This company and the pricing is great when things go smoothly but when things so wrong this is when it's not worth it so much...

I also can't get my data to work, my phone has only been working on wifi since the begining of the month.

13 REPLIES 13

The original friend referral was only the $1/30-day credit to the referring customer.  The friend originally got nothing.

The $10 is about a year, maybe a bit longer, old.  This is the new 'regular' reward for a friend referral, including the $1/30-day for the referring party.

The $25/$25 for both parties, plus the $1/30-day reward is a promotion that has occurred twice now that I recall.  A great deal if you can find someone who wants to leave their current carrier.

There has not been a single part $50 reward, but there have been 6x$10/30-day rewards for online activations, but not as a friend referral.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It happened to the people that refered me and they just wrote to the moderator team and after they followed up over the next few days ther gave them the missing credits, so the moderator team can fix everything for you.

Tylor274
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public mobile changes there deals a lot I find... I seen it was refer a friend for $50 then it went down to $10 and when I refered my brother it went to $25 

@zigkiss, I've merged your messages about the same topic into the same thread.  Please realize that if you participated in this $25 credit for both parties referral promotion and the activation was done online, only the moderators (user Moderator_Team) can fix this for you. @srlawren  and @Anonymous  (before the threads were merged) have provided instructions if you feel it is necessary to contact them again, but it's possible that the moderators haven't had the chance yet to get to your previous message and I'm not sure how long ago you first tried.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zigkiss wrote:

Still waiting for mhy second $25 credit for refering my son. I got ONE $25 credit when I signed up, at home, on my own computer,  and used a friends number. I then went and signed up my son, at home, on my computer, and used my number as a reference number and I have NEVER recieved this second credit. I have already PM a mod and I haven't heard back.

@zigkiss did you do the second activation on or prior to March 31st?  If so then you should be entitled.  You siad you private messaged "a mod"--was it one in particular?  If so, please re-send the request as a new message to the Moderator_Team.  You can use this link as a shortcut to starting that message:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

zigkiss

Still waiting for mhy second $25 credit for refering my son. I got ONE $25 credit when I signed up, at home, on my own computer,  and used a friends number. I then went and signed up my son, at home, on my computer, and used my number as a reference number and I have NEVER recieved this second credit. I have already PM a mod and I haven't heard back.

zigkiss

I only joined in March with the $25 promo that was going on then, so I know I only had one $25 applied because it's paid for my April bill but it's saying I now only have $5 credit instead of the other $25 I should have.

@Anonymous wrote:

@zigkiss wrote:

Yes my friend got their $25, I did sign up at home, not instore and it was during the $25 promo in March or the begining of April, I signed up during the promo time and signed my son up right after mine.

Check your payment history. If the friend got it then surely you must have. Or contact the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) to clear it up.

@zigkiss  When checking your Payment History make sure you go back far enough select 6 months back and make sure that the info refreshes properly. The $25.00 might have been applied but it's possible that it's not displaying properly on your browser. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zigkiss wrote:

Yes my friend got their $25, I did sign up at home, not instore and it was during the $25 promo in March or the begining of April, I signed up during the promo time and signed my son up right after mine.

Check your payment history. If the friend got it then surely you must have. Or contact the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) to clear it up.

zigkiss

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zigkiss wrote:

Done at home, before the promo ended, I should have had $50 credit with me siging up with a friends number and then using my number to sign my son up. My son and I each got $25 but I should have got a second $25.

Did your friend get the $25? Did you sign-up at home? Was *that* during the promo?

zigkiss

Done at home, before the promo ended, I should have had $50 credit with me siging up with a friends number and then using my number to sign my son up. My son and I each got $25 but I should have got a second $25.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zigkiss wrote:

I only got a $25 credit for using a friends referal code when I joined. I then signed up my son and should have got a second $25 credit for using my number to sign him up but I haven't got it. Is there anyone that can look into this? This company and the pricing is great when things go smoothly but when things so wrong this is when it's not worth it so much...

I also can't get my data to work, my phone has only been working on wifi since the begining of the month.

The $25 credit depends on when and where the sign-ups were done. Where = online only. When = during the $25 promos.

Need Help? Let's chat.