cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry we are unable to verify your credit card information

badams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent Nothing has changed with regards to my visa. I had autopay activated.  My account was deactivated and I get this error : "Unable to process this transaction. Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." There is no error with my visa card. 

3 REPLIES 3

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would suggest you do two things:

1. Create a ticket for a moderator to look into this issue.

2. Wait and keep checking the website every couple of hours to see if your issue got resolved or not. There is no need to panic as your credit card hasn't been charged anyway.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@badams   I would wait an hour or two before retrying, the website is very glitchy right now and causing all sorts of problems.

If you need to make a payment urgently, you can use the 611 service too.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@badams wrote:

@CS_Agent Nothing has changed with regards to my visa. I had autopay activated.  My account was deactivated and I get this error : "Unable to process this transaction. Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." There is no error with my visa card. 

Restart your browser to try it again.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Need Help? Let's chat.