cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone has hacked my service or phone

CItyDweller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, a pervert has infiltrated my phone - when I browse he repeats everything in distorted form, I can overhear him through the window daily. Please help! I have an iphone 4.

27 REPLIES 27

Entitybegone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I came on this website and read this post and I think I will post this here to let the world know what is happening. Years ago,people in my neighbourhood would harass me when I was outside. Some time later, they started with this entity. Entity I can’t see, who pretended doesn’t speak Farsi, only talked in English. Whomever  let this entity weirdo into my life listens to everything I talk about and through this entity people who are friends or live in my city know what we talk about! None of them has said how they get my updates, but they talk! People that speak one language they know what I have talked about! They know about my dreams. 

I go out somewhere far away from where I live, 30 mins later these stalkers show up! Or I would talk about something then the people I talk to would repeat the conversation I had! This entity has fibbed. This entity would change voices and tell me that someone has bought me cars, others want to give me gold bracelet. I told this entity if these are not factual and true how one they have not contacted me?! Why is it they communicate to you?! It goes like this “aaaa wow!” How come you never gave me their name?! Give me their password so I can take their money out?! This entity has done nothing! This entity was gone for days came back! This entity is sorely mistaken if it thinks I will ever give it a min of my time! This entity knows what it has to do! This entity has never explained how it came in existence, nor did this it ever told me why it is not going! This it is drooling over me. These losers sit in their off cars and wait for me to get out of my house and they flash their lights on!  I told this entity to go away but this entity hasn’t done so! They do this to purposefully, this entity has voice, moves my stuff from desk on the floor, I would be sitting in my room and my towel would fall off on the carpet, and the entity draws to 👀! Can’t see it, sometimes in my sleep it touches my back, it’s not a ghost if it was it would not be here! Someone talks to this entity otherwise my family would not know what I talked about when they are not in my house. This is how it is, I would talk about something ie, my neighbor has a dog and they never take their dog on walks. Later they would know what I talked about. My brother took was in the driveway and the owner of the dog was outside, my brother chit chatted with her and  she said “the reason why I don’t take my dog outside is because my dog is old!” She knew it as if she heard me. Or I was once talking to my brother and there was no one else with us, I said “if this person wanted to do this this person would have!” Next time, I talked to my family she repeated the same thing I said. 
I was somewhere with someone, we were talking , there was a woman that works there she is white and speaks English, I was talking in another language, she went into another room, I said “oh, it would be great if that person we wanted to see would show up otherwise, it would  be useless!” She comes back and says the same thing! I thing she went into the other room someone called her and told her what to say. No one else is with me, but this entity, the same entity who speaks Farsi and English!!

Today I shatted, don’t go and quote us what we talked you all have been identified! These people are so pathetic they rely on the entity that’s been dying to talk to me for years now! Whatever language we speak these lunatics know within mins.

A G (You)

About
Introduction
Today I shatted, don’t go and quote us what we talked you all have been identified! These people are so pathetic they rely on the entity that’s been dying to talk to me for years now! Whatever language we speak these lunatics know!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CItyDweller wrote:

Oh God 😉 OK. But it will take a bit of time before I have new information, I have modest means to fight it.

Close the window for sounds you make. Put up a curtain if he's watching. Rotate the screen away from view if he's watching. Get into your router and change the password and make the wifi hidden. Check your device for any malware/trojans. Turn off remote assistance and remote desktop if Windows. Maybe other OS's have something similar.

CItyDweller

Oh God 😉 OK. But it will take a bit of time before I have new information, I have modest means to fight it.

CItyDweller

Thanks, I'll look into it in time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CItyDweller wrote:

I still got a fair number of ideas, it was helpful.

Certainly. And maybe this could go on in The Lounge. I'm definitely interested in this story.

CItyDweller

I still got a fair number of ideas, it was helpful.

CItyDweller

Thank you. You're right, they always have a main person who either "believes" you or not; investigation is later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossN wrote:

@CItyDweller yea that sounds like our wonderful police they think everyting is a joke, well I say get your witnesses collect some evidence wiithout tipping your hand and make the police do something about it I may be wrong but I don't think PM can do much about it 

Well there's the hit nail...this is not a Public Mobile thing.

@CItyDweller yea that sounds like our wonderful police they think everyting is a joke, well I say get your witnesses collect some evidence wiithout tipping your hand and make the police do something about it I may be wrong but I don't think PM can do much about it 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CItyDweller wrote:

I hear a guy commenting on what I'm surfing and calling about.

Do you have a webcam nearby? I thought earlier you said he was reading what you were browsing. Now he's commenting on it. Or is your device mic on so that he hears you.

Maybe he's in your network and is "sniffing" the data packets.

Maybe he has a telscope.

A test might be to come up with some entirely unique thing to say that you haven't said before or browse and see if what he comes back with.

Of course if he's "watching" then he'll see this.

CItyDweller

I called 911 and also went to the police. They said "they're not going to knock on doors", "take it up with your provider" and if I "don't know who it is" and "fail to produce a witness and recordings", I should go to the mental hospital. So I've made a recording, but it is low quality, and I've had someone visit as a witness. Everything takes a long time.

@CItyDweller hi why have you not called the police do you want this to continue or even worse escalate? 

CItyDweller

I understand it's a little unusual. I've recorded the audio of the guy's voice and will be preparing it, but there is no video.

Basically, I live in an apartment. Through the window, coming from outside, but ultimately from another apartement close by, I hear a guy commenting on what I'm surfing and calling about. He relates this to an interlocutor who's asking him questions - they are talking over a speaker phone. The guy is a self-made vigilante. He breaks into people's accounts and vilinizes immigrants.

@CItyDweller can you record this using another phone and upload the video somewhere? I think we're all having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@CItyDweller I don't understand what you mean that you hear him out the window do you mean outside?

CItyDweller

Right! No, it's not that function -- thank you.

CItyDweller

Good idea, but it's not the case, thanks.

@CItyDwellerThere is no McAfee for iPhone 4 it is probably too old. Are you sure it is not an automated voice ie the function that read out things for the visually impaired?

CItyDweller

The police are busy getting less work. I'll try mcAfee, but most security apps no longer work on this phone.

CItyDweller

I think you're right. But knowing the number they would probably do it again!

@CItyDwellerAre you sure you didn't enable the "Speak Screen" feature under Accessibility? it is for people who are visually impaired.

CItyDweller

Thanks, wouldn't they just do it again?

CItyDweller

Internet and audio on my cellphone. He is "telling" on what I do on it to a confidante over a speaker phone. He is mentally ill.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CItyDweller wrote:

Hi, a pervert has infiltrated my phone - when I browse he repeats everything in distorted form, I can overhear him through the window daily. Please help! I have an iphone 4.

That's a new one I've never heard.

Turn off your data. Turn off your wifi. Connect your phone to your computer. Back up everything you wish to keep. Full factory reset.

This being Apple...I have no certainty if there's a facility to do backups and resets. iTunes?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@CItyDwelleriPhone 4 is ancient, just upgrading the phone to something more modern will afford you with better security.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you have a virus on your phone .  Have you tried you using a virus scanner like McAfee ?  Maybe you can report them to the police.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@CItyDweller hi he has hacked your phone as in your internet? what do you mean you hear him out the window?

Need Help? Let's chat.