cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So many texts!!!

Lyndsay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My first due date was February 23. I am on auto-pay. I received a payment reminder and my payment came out fine.

However, I received a number of texts, the same text but with a different due date. Most recently today, reminding me of my upcoming payment on March 1. 

Why do I keep getting these with random dates. They don't apply to me at all.

My spouse switched to Public Mobile to same day as me and he receives them too.

I find the number of texts received to be extremely excessive in general, but these payment reminders, after reading issues of people's payments not coming out, really make me question the reliability.

2 REPLIES 2

@Lyndsay 

The info supplied by @computergeek541  is correct. There is a gitch where as you might get a spate of random texts and are generally meaningless. They may happen for a month or two and then go away. Once you know your renewal date(s) as they change on months with more or less days than 30.....just be aware of the text messages you get before and after that date.

@Lyndsay 

There has been a bug in the past that has caused text messages with random payment reminder dates. To my knowledge, this didn't usually affect the service. I would check your self serve account to ensure that the date listed there is correct.

Need Help? Let's chat.