cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I need to activate my phone till payday and then I can put the money on my plan

Kingdark1992
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry but pay-as-you-go doesnt work that way, you can't use now and pay later, it just doesnt work that way.  I don't know of any cell phone company that works via financing.

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Kingdark1992Not sure if this is allowed but if you have a new sim card and do a new activation online today while the promotion is still available and use me as your referral I can give you a pre-paid credit card number with a balance of $12 which will allow you to register a $10+tax 50minutes/50text plan for 30 days online that will give me and you a $25 referral bonus 😉

@popping@Carld123Is this against the public mobile rules?

Generally this kind of post is frowned upon in the community forum and would be deleted.  If not controlled, there would be a ton of posts with people offering and asking for referrals each and every day.  Under these circumstances, I could in good conscience look the other way and not take any action.  The two consenting parties can easily take this discussion private.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Kingdark1992Not sure if this is allowed but if you have a new sim card and do a new activation online today while the promotion is still available and use me as your referral I can give you a pre-paid credit card number with a balance of $12 which will allow you to register a $10+tax 50minutes/50text plan for 30 days online that will give me and you a $25 referral bonus 😉

It is your money.  PM cannot stop you from helping @Kingdark1992.  It is win-win between both of you as long as both of you are living in the same city.  Otherwise, there will be extra expense to send your SIM card by 1 day shipping.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Dunkgirl

@Kingdark1992 wrote:

Yes I have doctor appointments this week and I need them to beable to contact me I just need my phone activated till Friday 

@Kingdark1992You have a better chance of asking a friend to loan you the money, you can tell them you will hit them back on friday. Public mobile is a pre-paid service and they are no in the business of giving out loans or free service.

The best course of action is to use the internet connection are you are currently on, download a program called Fongo, get a free number. Call your doctor and tell them to contact you on that free number. When you get paid activate your phone and call your doctor again and tell them you changed your number. You can also call your doctor daily from a free voip number, or a payphone and say "Hi doctor, I am kingdark did I miss your call today" ? There are plenty of solutions to your problem, hoping a business is going to give you free service is not only unlikely but the ones that could do such a thing take days to respond and would have to mail you a sim card which won't even arrive before friday.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kingdark1992

Unfortunately, Public Mobile is a prepaid service provider.  Pay first and get the service.  You can activate a $10 plan with 50 minutes 

Carld123

@Kingdark1992 wrote:

Yes I have doctor appointments this week and I need them to beable to contact me I just need my phone activated till Friday 

@Kingdark1992

Sorry to say but Being a prepaid service that wont happen ...

Kingdark1992
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Carld123

@Kingdark1992

? Your asking for service now..and pay later?

Need Help? Let's chat.