cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim/Credit Card Activation keeps failing.

reppact
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New customer. New Sim. Trying to activate the sim, choose a plan and start using the service. But the system keeps claiming that the CC/billing info I've entered correctly is not working/valid. Even on TWO different browsers the same result.

I don't need to check my bank as I entered the EXACT billing info they have on file.

Seriously Public Mobile, do you want me as a customer?

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think you need sent Pm to Mods ,they will take care of it. In your private message include phone number, account number, pin and sim card number.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@reppact was your credit card bill in your online credit card balance?

You could activate by purchasing payment vouchers from a store or recharge.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@reppact wrote:

New customer. New Sim. Trying to activate the sim, choose a plan and start using the service. But the system keeps claiming that the CC/billing info I've entered correctly is not working/valid. Even on TWO different browsers the same result.

I don't need to check my bank as I entered the EXACT billing info they have on file.

Seriously Public Mobile, do you want me as a customer?

Don't use the unit # field and try either of no space in the postal code or drop the last #.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@reppact Try using incognito/private browsing mode and see if that resolves your issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.