cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing up for a plan

DonTom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to sign up for the $15/m plan now and the plan to start on Sept 18/19.

How can I do that?

3 REPLIES 3

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you are concerned about paying for two plans at a time, don't leave signing up and porting until the last minute. 72 hours out is a good rule of thumb, just in case something doesn't work.

Also, some providers will provide you with credit for days not used, known as prorating. But if you are on a prepaid plan like Public Mobile, this is not available.

One other note, if your porting a landline, a Koodoo Prepaid, or a VOIP number, you might want to consider starting the process even earlier. It's not likely to take more than 72 hrs, but better safe than sorry.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DonTom wrote:

I want to sign up for the $15/m plan now and the plan to start on Sept 18/19.

How can I do that?

You can't. There is no future scheduling of activations.

Maybe you're thinking of transferring your number from another provider. You can sign up here now and then when you're satisfied that all is fine then transfer your number over maybe a day or so before the 18th just in case of any hiccups.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

The Day you sign up is the Day it starts..so wait till the 18th...order a sim online or pick one up at a store like Walmart.. London drugs..some Koodo outlets..

Just take not though..there is a flash sale this weekend and some plans if you sign up by tomorrow..you get one month free ..so you might want to consider joining early. Although the $15 plan is not part of the promo..think it starts at 25..

Check out flash deal on this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-of-ser...

Need Help? Let's chat.