cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up within dates for a free month of any plan

lucyeyford
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I signed up before august 31 to get a free month of any plan free, but received no confirmation or anything and then was charged for this month. 

8 REPLIES 8

@lucyeyford wrote:

Thank you!

I've unmarked this as the solution. Which message help to answer your question?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lucyeyford wrote:

Hi! I signed up before august 31 to get a free month of any plan free, but received no confirmation or anything and then was charged for this month. 

But did you register your email and then use that same email when you activated? Two steps.

lucyeyford

Thank you!

They never send confirmation emails like that, they just drop the money on your account

Just give it a wait until 29th

lucyeyford

I activated the 30th... would I have received a confirmation email?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It takes up to 30 business days to receive the credit.

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please contactr mods https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If you got charged for the second cycle

If not you either receive it within 30 days, if that doesn't happen then contact them about it

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@lucyeyford wrote:

@lucyeyford   You always pay for the first month and if you met the qualification criteria for the promo of second month free, then you will get the equivalent of the plan cost you selected in your Account within 30 days of your activation, that will then be used to pay for your second month's renewal payment.  

When did you activate?   BTW it's 30 days cycle not monthly.

Need Help? Let's chat.