Signed up, gave credit card, inserted SIM card, nothing

gordo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Moderators:

Signed up, got a welcome email that my account was active:

- Can't logon to my account

- When I try and recover my password it doesn't recognize my email/logon

- Phone doesn't work

I had no idea you can't speak with a human for this service?

Thanks in advance for any help.

15 REPLIES 15

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@deyneko1

I completely agree with you, in today's time nobody uses landlines and the only communication is through the cell phone. Having no service for even 30 minutes isn't acceptable. What if there was a family emergency and you had no cell service for 2 days? PM definitely needs to come up with a better solution, but it'll probably take some time and I'm pretty sure money too. Good to hear your service is finally working now. Hopefully it'll be smooth sailing from this point forward.

Igmeister1

Why is my service suspended I barely used this service I paid $163.80 on July 24 expiry is not until October 23.fI bought 3 months with 12 Gig data  I have at least 10 Gigs left

I have sent 2 messages to moderator ,not getting any answers???

deyneko1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My phone started to work (at about 13:00).

At least, it is good that it happened before my next shift today. Although, it took about 6 hours after my first message to the moderator team. So, I was really stressed today, no joke. It is not funny...

We have cell phones not just for fun, we use cell on our work, to communicate with our relatives, to communicate in other important situations.

Conclusion: It would be great if PM had another (fast and reliable) way to contact in such situations. Or/and PM could have a responsible representative for each day (24h) incl Sat and Sun for such urgent situations.

OR - I don't want, but maybe I need to consider to switch to another mobile provider where I can call to a representative.

dna2016

@Buttmanz420, ya unfortunately there are only a certain amount of moderators and it can take some time to get a response.  When i first started a few months back I didn't know about these moderators and I had very limited service for about a week.  It took maybe 2-3 days for a moderator to get back to me when I first messaged them.  But now they've changed their triage system and moderators tend to respond a bit quicker now.

Guess that's what happens when we come to a company that prides on cheaper rates, we'll have to expect lacking in some areas.  But once you get set up I think you'll be happy with everything, just gotta get passed this initial hurdle.  I haven't had to message a moderator since day one, so i guess there is some light at the end of the tunnel Smiley Very Happy

Buttmanz420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
24 hrs later 😢

dna2016
Hi @Buttmanz420,

I highly recommend the same thing by sending a message directly to @CS_Agent. This would get your concern raised quicker as you'd be put in their priority sequence, and any one of them would respond to you. Hopefully they can get back to you sometime today.

dna2016
Hi @deyneko1,

I highly recommend the same thing by sending a message directly to @CS_Agent. This would get your concern raised quicker as you'd be put in their priority sequence, and any one of them would respond to you. Hopefully they can get back to you sometime today.

dna2016
Hi @natalir,
I highly recommend sending a message directly to @CS_Agent. This would get your concern raised quicker as you'd be put in their priority sequence, and any one of them would respond to you. Hopefully they get to you ASAP.

Buttmanz420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My plan suspended too please fix paid for service and no service

deyneko1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
My plan suspended again!!! I on my work and don't have communication! I am writing from a wi-fi - asked to write.
My account 10000000786621
My phone number is 438-888-7475
Alexander Deyneko

natalir

same problem associated with my elizabeth.todoroska@gmail.com account... unacceptable! 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @gordo1 ,

I just sent you a private message, could you please read it and send one back to me privately also?

Thank you!

Gregory.

dna2016
@gordo1
2nd link, not 22nd link. **bleep** autocorrect.

dna2016
Hi @gordo1,

I had a very similar issue when I first signed up a few months back. What helped solve most of it was my APN settings in my phone. I recommend googling "Public Mobile APN Settings", select the 22nd link. It should show you exactly where to go and what to input. Reaching out to a MOD might take some time, and PM doesn't have a call centre (lower prices means gotta cut costs somewhere). Hopefully this helps.

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your service.

Please send a private message to @CS_Agent with your e-mail address, phone number, and the number on the back of your SIM card (you can find this number on the back of the punch card the SIM card came with so that you don't need to remove the SIM from your phone) and advise them of the situation. They should be able to get this sorted out for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.