cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floda
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up on November 18 2019 and should receive $10 off my bill per month for 6 month. Have not received this. What can I do

6 REPLIES 6

@Floda  You are the third person in as many days to have not recieved this promo applied to their account. Once applied by the moderators it will appear on your overview page on the right hand side under "my promotions" similar to: $10 off for 6 months        1/6   The 2nd month    2/6  and so on.....

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think the bonus would be added if you had $35 or higher plans. Please contact a moderator if you meet the conditions. Hope the problem will be solved soon.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator with this issue by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket. The wait could be a few hours or sooner, or within the next day, from my experience.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Floda wrote:

I signed up on November 18 2019 and should receive $10 off my bill per month for 6 month. Have not received this. What can I do

@Floda It works if your plan is $35 or higher. If so, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions or send a message though https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Floda wrote:

If you signed-up for a $35 or higher plan (as per the eligibility requirements), then you should contact Moderators.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Floda wrote:

@Floda 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.