cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should "Payment for Next Cycle" amount be updated to reflect plan change

wbg13
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am changed from the $25 plan to the $15 plan effective next renewal date.  Should the "Payment for Next Cycle" field be updated to $15 from $25 immediately to reflect the change?  "Payment for Next Cycle" still shows $25.

5 REPLIES 5

wbg13

@popping wrote:

@wbg13 wrote:

@popping wrote:

@wbg13 wrote:

I am changed from the $25 plan to the $15 plan effective next renewal date.  Should the "Payment for Next Cycle" field be updated to $15 from $25 immediately to reflect the change?  "Payment for Next Cycle" still shows $25.

No, the overview page does not change as it is a scheduled change.

@popping Thanks.  So I assume the updated plan amount of $15 will be correctly charged to my credit card if I am autopay but just not reflected on the account....apart from the the note "Future Dated Plan Changes" on the My Plan & Add-ons page.

I updated my post.  You should add enough fund to your account to pay for the $25 plan because the software bug.  I am not sure PM fix the bug yet.

PM server get enough fund from your autopay cc.

But later, PM server is checking the amount of available fund to pay for the $25 plan.  As a result, your renewal will fail.  

Therefore, I recommend to add $25 less any reward to your account before your renewal date.  This ensure your renewal will not fail.

@popping I wasn't aware of this software bug.  Good to know.  Thanks.  I have some available funds since I received the 2nd 30 days free.  So if the bug still exists, my change in plan should go through fine.  I do hope the bug has been fixed though.  🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wbg13 wrote:

@popping wrote:

@wbg13 wrote:

@popping Thanks.  So I assume the updated plan amount of $15 will be correctly charged to my credit card if I am autopay but just not reflected on the account....apart from the the note "Future Dated Plan Changes" on the My Plan & Add-ons page.

I updated my post.  You should add enough fund to your account to pay for the $25 plan because the software bug.  I am not sure PM fix the bug yet.

PM server get enough fund from your autopay cc.

But later, PM server is checking the amount of available fund to pay for the $25 plan.  As a result, your renewal will fail.  

Therefore, I recommend to add $25 less any reward to your account before your renewal date.  This ensure your renewal will not fail.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@wbg13 wrote:

FYI

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Self-Serve-Account-Management/ta-p/245...

Changing your plan on the next plan renewal date

We recommend you choose this option because it allows you to use the services you have already paid for until your next plan renewal date. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• If you choose to change your plan on your next plan renewal date, the amount owed will be automatically updated.
  • If you have AutoPay set up, the amount of your new plan will be charged on your payment due date.
  • You can cancel a future-dated plan change at any time by clicking on the ‘Plans and Add-Ons’ tab and selecting ‘Cancel Order’.
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

wbg13

@popping wrote:

@wbg13 wrote:

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wbg13 wrote:

There was a renewal bug from changing a higher price plan to a lower price plan.

Add enough fund to your account to pay for your $25 plan.  This will ensure that youyr renewal will go through smoothly.  The extra $10 left in yopur available fund will be used for your future renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.