cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up payment info

jjamroziak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This seems to be a common problem.

I had to get a new credit card and am trying to enter my new one for auto pay but it won't accept it. My address matches exactly to my bank information but it just won't go through. Not too sure where to go from here. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

jjamroziak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks, I will submit a ticket and go from there.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jjamroziak 

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statement.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jjamroziak I can understand your frustration with this. You can try using a different browser and incognito mode. Also, clear your cache and cookies.
If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank. If you have a middle name/initials put in the last name field box, if your statement is all capital letters, then use all capital letters don't use any spaces between the postal code. It could also be a fraud alert is blocking this purchase. You can get a payment voucher from stores near you that sell gift cards.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jjamroziak 

Make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode. You can also try a different browser.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jjamroziak wrote:

This seems to be a common problem.

I had to get a new credit card and am trying to enter my new one for auto pay but it won't accept it. My address matches exactly to my bank information but it just won't go through. Not too sure where to go from here. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

@jjamroziak hi remove the old one first and then try new one

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jjamroziak  Do not use the apartment number field, and no special characters. If you have tried multiple times you need to submit a ticket and ask them to reset the cc lock on your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.