cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up autopay

Joshsinclair
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried to set up autopay, but when I but my card in it says Unable to process transaction, as it was denied by my card issuer 

I have talked to my bank CIBC and they said that it shouldn't be due to them. 

Has anyone else had this problem and know a solution?

5 REPLIES 5

-bernie-

Thank you. Taking out apartment number was magic...

Joshsinclair

Thank you, that fixed the problem! 🙂 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Joshsinclair wrote:

I have tried to set up autopay, but when I but my card in it says Unable to process transaction, as it was denied by my card issuer 

@Joshsinclair  That is a common error when adding your cc and in most cases the problem is not your credit card but on how the PM system parses your address info. Make sure your have cookies and javascript enabled. Clear your cache and try again. Use caps leave the unit number blank, no space when entering your postal code and do not use any special characters.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Joshsinclair wrote:

Public Mobile is very picky with credit cards and addresses.  In the address, if you live in an apartment don't use the apartment number as well don't put any spaces in the Postal Code.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Joshsinclair wrote:

If Public doesn't accept it, you have to use a different card. If you have a unit number, try leaving it empty.

Need Help? Let's chat.