cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a plan

Shineera
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 🙂

My daughter has a pay as you go Public Mobile phone. I would like to switch her to an autopay plan but when I tired to register her phone, I am told that her phone number is invalid/her email isn't recognised. If a moderator can contact me to resolve this, I would appreciate it. Obviously she would like to keep her current number. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Shineera

We will do that. Thank you so much for your time 🙂

@Shineera, thien it appears you'll need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team account (use the envelope in the top right corner of this screen).

Brieflly explain the situation, and await a response from the Moderator(s).  Due to new account validation process, don't provide too much information - they'll ask you specifically for information to validate your daugher's account.

Shineera

Thank you so much for your reply 🙂 We have tried accessing "My Account" and unfortunately had no luck. I was thinking that perhaps a complete reset of her account would be a solution but using my email but I'm not sure how this can be done.

And yes, she used an old email to originally register her phone and now, can't remember it Man Frustrated

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

If she's alread with Public Mobile she doesn't need to re-register her phone or account, all you have to do to switch to autopay is go into her account, select the Payment tab, and register a credit card or bank account for autopay. It won't change anything else with her account except you will get a $2 autopay reward every month.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Does your daughter have access the 'My Account' (or self-serve) area?  It should be setup under a valid email address, and a password that she would have setup when activating her service.

If there is an account available via https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ , and you don't know the password, there is an option to send a reset email, which may or may not work.  It's iffy at best unfortunately.

Need Help? Let's chat.