cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Up billing to a Company

istokes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I was wondering if public mobile had a way to setup billing directly to a company or can you just pay with your credit card?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Nezgar exactly what i was thinking, but not sure many companies just hand out credit cards depending on the job. 

For example I have some family in contstruction and one of the perks is that they company pays for their phone, and they just capped it at 45$ a month, so he can get any phone plan he wants either 20 bucks or 80 bucks a month, he will receive 45$ on his paycheck. 

Another family member is a sales rep and they get a phone with a plan already given to him by the company, he doesnt have control over teh account and what not but the company pays for it right out of their account. 

Well, I guess you could always add a "Company Credit Card" to the account for AutoPay... Then it would "essentially" be billing the company...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @istokes 

Wherein Public Mobile is a pre-paid service, the only way to get service is to pay with an approved payment form (credit card or Visa Debit) or by purchasing a Public Mobile payment voucher from the many mobile locations that may sell them.

To set up auto pay, here's the 'why' and the 'how':

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days! To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

@istokes wrote:

I was wondering if public mobile had a way to setup billing directly to a company or can you just pay with your credit card?

Sorry, but you can't have a bill sent to anyone. All service must be paid for in advance.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@istokes wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

You cannot bill directly to a company. You can set up a cc in self service for autopay. Choose the Payment tab in self service to add your cc.

Need Help? Let's chat.