cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services not working after renewal

JamesCole
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used a voucher to reactivate my plan after it got suspended, the money was taken from my available balance, but my services (e.g making phone calls or sending/receiving texts) aren't functioning. If I attempt to call anyone, I get an error saying I don't have a long-distance add-on, despite having been able to call them before. It's been over 24 hours, I've reset my phone, marked my phone as lost, then found, I've removed the SIM card and rebooted my phone, nothing has worked.

7 REPLIES 7

Maks1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having the same exact issue, has anyone found a solution for this problem yet?

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JamesCole wrote:

I PMed the mods 24 hours ago, haven't gotten a response yet. Abysmal customer support.

From what I understand, the moderators have been very backed up lately. It's been taking up to two days for many people to hear back. Hopefully that means you'll get a response soon though!

JamesCole

I PMed the mods 24 hours ago, haven't gotten a response yet. Abysmal customer support.

roblynns

Thanks for the responses. It’s okay I can wait a bit. A private message was sent to a moderator so I’ll just wait for a reply. Thanks again.

@Zefanie 

Moderators wait times are 1-2 days generally.  Hopefully, moderators will get hold of you today.  

@JamesCole 

You may want to contact moderator also.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You may want to try loading $1 manually if you have credit card on file.  That seems to sometimes restart plans also.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Zefanie

Having this same issue. I’ve sent emails to the moderators and nothing has come it in over 24 hours. I even went to the place that initially started my plan months ago and they just gave me a blank stare. I’ve done all the necessary steps! Help!

roblynns

Having the same issues with my service. Are you getting similar messages when trying to access your voicemail?

Need Help? Let's chat.