cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services not active and Autopay hasn't gone through yet

hexenkunst
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set up Autopay a few days ago and my payment due date shows up as July 27. It says I owe 70.00 (but with the Autopay rewards it would be 68.00), however my credit card has not yet been charged and my data is inactive cause I already used up all my plan's 4GB for the month of July. 

When am I able to start a new billing cycle and restart my 4GB of data for July 27-August 27 and when will Autopay actually kick in to pay for my July bill?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

hexenkunst

Thank you for the detailed response! That's exactly what ended up happening, now my next Autopay is showing up as August 28 and I have my 4GB again for the remainder of the cycle.

This community rocks 🙂 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hexenkunst wrote:

For my Autopay it says the following:

AutoPay

You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay

AutoPay Next Payment Date: Jul 27, 2017

so I should except it to go through in two days? And when would my data kick back in for the new month? Cause right now all I can do is text and talk but no data.

@hexenkunst

Since today is your payment due date, here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" on payment due date.
2. Conversion of all rewards to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment is not collected yet at this point.  Account will now show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In the early hours of the morning (July 28), available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), and plan will be renewed.  Account status will then show as "active."
Throughout this process, your service should be uninterrupted.  You only need to contact a moderator for help if your service actually stops.

After step 3, your data allotment for the new cycle will be available, i.e. starting from the morning of July 28.  (It should not take 2 days.)

Yes @hexenkunst
As long its showing enabled on self serve you are in good shape. I wouldn't be much worried about it. Wait and watch if autopay work or not. As long your services work on phone that's all I care. Because sometime they charge in the morning sometime late night account will show suspended status. But if services working on phone then ignore that suspend status.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

you usually receive a text when auto pay has made a payment. If you're able to make calls and send texts, then you should be good for the time being (if your account was suspended then you couldnt do anything).

Sometimes my payments on re-newal date are early in the morning, some happen in the afternoon. Just a matter of when it gets pushed through the system. Once a payment has been made, your cycle restarts, and you have access to data

hexenkunst

For my Autopay it says the following:

AutoPay

You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay

AutoPay Next Payment Date: Jul 27, 2017

so I should except it to go through in two days? And when would my data kick back in for the new month? Cause right now all I can do is text and talk but no data.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Autopay usually kick in pretty quick 2 business days. Logon to self serve and check your overview main page down their its show if auto pay enabled for next renewal.
Under my add-on you will see msg regarding auto pay
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.